1. Open your Apple Mail client
2. Click Mail > Preferences…
3. On the Accounts tab, click the + button to add a new account
4. Fill in the window with the following information:
o Full Name: [your name]
o Email Address: your full email address [firstname.lastname@example.org, or username@your_domain.com for Google Apps users]
o Password: your Gmail password
5. Important: Apple Mail will attempt to setup IMAP, click Continue to change the Account Type to POP and then use the following information to confirm your POP configuration.