Identification of noun
How to identify a noun:
1. A word used as the subject or object of a verb is noun.
2. The subject and object of gerund, participle or infinitive is a noun.
3. A word used after the preposition is a noun.
4. A word used after the possessive is a noun.
5. A word used exactly after article (a, an, the) is noun.
1. Happiness brings peace. He hunts a dear.
2. To solve the problem is interesting. Writing books is always challenging.
3. Love comes from heaven. We believe in sincerity.
4. I respect his honesty. He hated her selfishness.
5. The poor are born to suffer. She is a pleader.
Formation of noun:
1. Determiner + Noun: The construction.
2. Determiner + Adjective + Noun: The constructive plan.
3. Determiner + Noun + Preposition + Noun: The winner of prize.
4. Determiner + Noun + Preposition + Determiner + Noun: A proposal of the prime minister.